Sunday, November 22, 2015

Meal Plan Monday: November 23rd - November 29th

 I feel like I was just commenting on how I couldn't believe that it was November and now here we are at Thanksgiving.  I love this holiday.  Thanksgiving is my simple Christmas.  You go straight to the family time and good meal.  Though now that I don't wait for Black Friday to start my shopping Christmas is getting less stressful.  With all the gearing up for Thanksgiving the rest of the week  can easily get forgotten but you still gotta eat!  Here is what we are having this week...

Monday: Cashew Chicken
Recipe from Wegmans












Tuesday: Taco Tuesday!
I asked for this Taco Rack for Christmas.  I like to buy the soft corn tortillas and bake them in the oven.








Wednesday: Dinner Out for a Birthday Celebration

Thanksgiving Thursday: Cucumber Salad, Kale & Butternut Squash Salad, Turkey Fruit Plate
Obviously I'm not making the main dinner.  This is what I am bringing.
Cucumber Salad Recipe
Kale & Butternut Squash Salad Inspired by Healthy Seasonal Recipes
Turkey Fruit Plate Inspired by Pinterest

Friday: Crock-pot BBQ Pulled Chicken
Recipe from Gimme Some Oven - I'm cheating and using Wegmans Organic BBQ Sauce

Saturday: Pork Tenderloin, Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Arkansas Green Beans
Green Bean Recipe from All Recipes - You must make these sometime!












Sunday: Baked Chimichanga 
Recipe from Six Sister Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...