Sunday, November 15, 2015

Meal Plan Monday: November 16th - November 22nd

Countdown to Thanksgiving!  I'm gearing up with having our nutrition being on point!  I even made some Chicken Salad and Turkey Chili from the Fixate Cookbook for my lunches.  I was feeling a little tired of  salads last week so I thought I would liven things up at bit.  Of course we start Monday with a salad for dinner.  Go Figure!

Monday:  Cheddar Baked Potato Soup and Salad
Recipe from From Forks to Fitness
My girls have been loving Potato Soup from restaurants.  I like to duplicate things they like in hope that they will actually eat dinner without the constant reminder to actually eat dinner.

Tuesday:  Pesto Pasta
Pasta is always a good choice when you need a quick dinner and I have a PTA meeting this evening.














Wednesday:  Italian Chicken and Peppers
Recipe from Budget Bytes
Trying a new crockpot meal.

Thursday:   Sweet Potato Ricotta Gnudi in Pumpkin Sauce
Recipe from Fixate Cookbook

Friday:  Dinner Out
Both girls have dance at the same time!  Date night!!

Saturday:  Not sure what is going on this day.

Sunday: Chicken Scallopini with Pesto  

Chicken Recipe from Weight Watchers
4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup marsala wine
2 tablespoons pesto
4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...