Sunday, November 8, 2015

Meal Plan Monday: November 9th - November 15th

So of course as soon as I vented about the dance everything fell into place and there was nothing to stress about.  Like calling the IT guy and then figuring out your problem.  By Friday I had so much excited energy it took everything I had to not jump in and dance; but, I had strict orders not to bust a move. It was a success if I say so myself.  I did have to give up my quiet night too myself but it was well worth it!

This Wednesday is my oldest daughters 10th birthday.  She has been waiting for this birthday since she turned 9.  She can not wait to be a preteen!  I have so many mixed emotions about this birthday.  I'm excited to see her grow and mature but she is growing faster than I can keep up.

Monday - Panera Bread Fund Raiser for the School
Not a bad choice as Panera always lands on the clean eating restaurant lists.  I hear the menu changed so I will definitely check it out and decide before we go.  

Tuesday - Black Bean Enchiladas
Meatless Monday on Tuesday!
Recipe from Wegmans / Gluten-Free version 

Wednesday - Cheeseburgers
My daughters favorite meal!

Thursday - Short Ribs and Polenta
We have a few friends at Disney this week and they have inspired me to make one of my favorite meals I had when we were there a couple weeks ago.  
Recipe from Cooking Light

From Chef Mickey's


Friday - Egg Roll in a Bowl
Take out at home!  We love this recipe.  It turned out so well last time.  I hope I can duplicate its tastiness.  


Saturday - Dinner Out
More birthday celebrating!

Sunday - Chicken Spiedies and Roasted Vegetables
Spiedies Pronounced "speedies"
Spiedies were originally from Italy. They are marinated cubes of meat, traditionally lamb, cooked on a skewer like a kebab. Pork, chicken, veal, venison, and beef are also used. The meat is marinated and then grilled. The marinade recipe varies, usually involving olive oil, vinegar, and a variety of Italian spices and fresh mint. The meat is then served on Italian bread. The bread is used to take the meat off of the skewer. I was able to find bottle Spiedie marinade at my grocery store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...