Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Trunk or Treat!

My trunk has participated in two Trunk or Treats this Halloween season.  One for our annual church event and one for Girl Scouts.  The kids always seem to have a blast at events.



For our church event, I got most of my inspiration at the Target $1 bins.  The hat, bats, spider and candles all came from the bins.  Oh Yeah!  The witches potions are three bottles that I found at IKEA.  They were originally purchased for my daughter's Willy Wonka party next month. I just filled them with water and added food coloring. I figured since I had them I might as well get more use out of them.  I found that awesome cauldron as I was walking into Michaels.

I sought the help of PicMonkey for making the "Book of Spells" and The Witch is Out Sign.  PicMonkey has tons of different images and fonts for Halloween right now. I made the "Book of Spells" out of an old book, scrapbook paper and Modge Podge.  I cut one piece of the scrapbook paper so it could fit through my printer and then modge podged that on top. 

 

Printables:


Book of Spells


The Witch is Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...