Sunday, October 25, 2015

Meal Plan Monday: October 26th - November 1st

I can't believe I just wrote November.  The crazy holiday season is upon us.  We are looking forward to celebrating Halloween this year! It's always nice when it ends up on a weekend.  We have a tradition of picking up a Jack-o-Lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's on Halloween.  Do you have a tradition for Halloween?

Here's what we are having for dinner this week...

Monday:  21 Day Fix Sloppy Joes
Recipe from Fixate












Tuesday:  Taco Tuesday













Wednesday:  Breakfast Dinner

Thursday:  Buffalo Chicken Pita Pizzas
Recipe Coming Soon
Did you know that Franks Red Hot is free on the 21 Day Fix program?

Friday:  Pork Tenderloin and Chunky Applesauce with Broccoli and Cauliflower
Recipe from Cooking Light

Saturday:  Jack-o-Lantern Pizza and Baked Ziti
I need to change my Baked Ziti recipe because I used to add cream cheese too my sauce.  It's not really 21 Day Fix approved anymore.  I will definitely use the left over Fixate sauce I'm making for the Sloppy Joes.

Sunday:  Beef Marsala Stew
Recipe from Cooking Light
I have wanted to make this recipe for some time.  Perfect for Sunday dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...