Monday, June 29, 2015

Meal Plan: June 28th - July4th

I can't believe that July is here already!  Something told me this summer was going to go by fast.  Dance is back this week so we need quick meals but keeping them healthy.

Sunday: American Bison Burgers
Bison burger with cheese, lettuce and tomato

1 red, 1 blue, 1/2 green (with bun 2 yellow)

Monday: Pesto Grilled Cheese Panini
Recipe inspired by Cooking Light
I will make these when I get home from work and pack them so we can eat in between classes.
1 blue (there is not enough pesto to count for a blue), 1/2 green, 2 yellow

Tuesday: Spaghetti with Sausage
Dance starts at 6:00 this evening.  What is quicker than pasta?
Recipe from Cooking Light

1 yellow (2 if you got em), 1 green (I count the tomato sauce as a green since it is not jarred), 1 red

Wednesday: Turkey Cobb Salad Wrap
Recipe inspired by two Cooking Light
Our family favorite salad taken to go.
1 yellow, 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue

Thursday: Travel Day

Friday: MexiKale Salad
Recipe inspired by Wegmans
Pretty much I kept the kale and the dressing and it with more Tex Mex flavors

Saturday: 4th of July!
Look at this fun dessert one of my BFF's made last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...