Monday, June 22, 2015

Meal Plan: June 21st - June 27th

There are a lot of carbs in this week's menu.  I must be craving them.  This week I have add the equivalent 21 day Fix containers.  Would you like to see more of this?

This is what we are having for dinner this week.

Sunday: Father's Day Dinner 

Monday: Chicken Philly Cheesesteak
Recipe from the Skinnytaste Cookbook
I'm going to make mine open face.
1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 yellow

Tuesday: Burrito Bowls aka Chipotle at home
Recipe from Damn Delicious with chicken from No. 2 Pencil.com
1 red, 1 green1 blue, 2 yellow

Wednesday: Tuna Melts
I'm making my tuna with avocado instead of mayo and trying an organic mayo for the family.  First time not using Duke's.  Not sure how I feel about that.
1 red, 1 green1 blue, 1 yellow

Thursday: Mediterranean Turkey Burger
Recipe from Cooking Light  Needed a recipe to use more of the pesto from last week.
1 red, 1 green1 blue, 1 yellow

Friday: Couples Wedding Shower

Saturday: Make your own pizzas
Recipe Inspired from Fits Simple



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...