Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer Break Fitness Challenge



Need to get ready for summer vacation?
Need to take off pounds from your summer vacation?
Kids are home so your gym routine is off?
Going to a wedding?
Need motivation to keep you going?

Join my Summer Break Fitness Challenge 

Starting July 6, we will be doing exercising for 30 min a day, following a clean eating meal plan and drinking the Healthiest meal a day, Shakeology.

I started this program on a whim to shed a few pounds for a wedding I was attending.  I never expected it to be so life changing.  I have gone down a size in my clothes,  have more energy and actually look forward to working out.  Plus, I never feel like I'm dieting because my meals leave me feeling satisfied and full.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...