Friday, May 22, 2015

Fit Inspired: Becoming a Beachbody Coach


It's funny sometimes how things choose you versus you choosing them.  If you had asked me a year ago if I would be a Beachbody coach I would have said no.  My happy place is my kitchen.  The best part of my day is hearing my family say that dinner was the high of their day.  Through the years and many diets later I developed a desire to know the why's behind food.  It started with Weight Watchers and their formula.  Why calories, fat and fiber? And then later why carb, fat, fiber and protein? And when they did away with food pyramid and created My Plate I researched the why again. I thought all my research had us eating a pretty healthy.  

After I had my first daughter I started to workout.  It was out of necessity really.  Baby weight, we've all been there.  This is when the lightbulb went off that it really does take diet and exercise.  
Fast forward to September 2014.  I was getting back into a workout program after having taken off for a surgery the year prior.  I wasn't getting the results I wanted and my niece was getting married.  I always say a wedding one of the top motivators for weight loss.  Everyone was talking about 21 Day Fix and how much success they were having, so I thought I would give it a try.  I learned that I was wrong about how healthy we were eating and that the term "clean eating" wasn't so scary after all.  Our dinners are still delicious and they are still the high of my family's day.  I love that the workouts are 30 minutes.  I'm excited to see that Beachbody is moving forward with more 30 min workouts.  

I have always wanted give back what I have learned.  I joined my company's Wellness Program and learned that I love being in a position to assist others with wellness.  It has been a great stepping stone to becoming a Beachbody coach.  

Keep an eye out for some upcoming Challenge Groups!

Be Inspired.

-With Love, Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...