Sunday, October 5, 2014

Meal Plan: October 5 - October 12

This is going to be a short meal plan week as we are wrapping up our busy fall with our nieces wedding on Friday.  We are so excited this weekend is here.  We have been looking forward to celebrating at the wedding for quite some time. 

Sunday - Two Bean Chili con Carne
It has definitely felt like chili weather this weekend.  Nothing is better for football day in fall then a bowl full of chili. 
This is the base recipe that I started making 12 years ago.  But you know how people are with their chili recipes.  It's in the vault.  I will tell you that I mix my beans instead of using one kind.













Monday - Baked Chicken Fajitas
Recipe from budgetbytes. com
http://www.budgetbytes.com/2013/02/oven-fajitas/


Tuesday - Cheeseburgers
My daughter has wanted a cheeseburger for a couple weeks now so I plan to oblige. 

Wednesday - Baked Potatoes with Left Over Chili.

Thursday - Dinner with Friends

Friday - Wedding!!

Saturday - Dinner with Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...