Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Meal Plan: October 26th - November 1st

Exported from Mealboard

Sunday: Frozen Pizza and a Movie 
I was out of town visiting my new baby niece this weekend.  Dinner was a quick frozen pizza, salad and cuddles on the couch.

Monday: Kielbasa, Pepper, Onion and Potato Hash from The Two Bite Club
Prep is super fast for this meal.  This was a family hit.
Tuesday: Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Mashed Cauliflower from Our Full Plate
I have this all prepped and ready to start cooking tomorrow morning.  

Wednesday: Hot Dogs and Baked Beans - Dad and Kid Dinner
MNO with the Church Moms for me.  

Thursday: Tuna Melts and Sweet Potato Chips
Tuna salad on top an English Muffin with Cheese melted on top.  I always use Munster cheese.  I cheated and bought Terra chips.

Friday:  Pizza Delivery

Happy Halloween!!  The second busiest night for pizza delivery.  Last year I went all Pinterest and made Mummy Hot Dogs.  I asked the girls if they wanted that again and they choose pizza.  I'm good with it.

Saturday:  Lasagna with Salad
My MIL is coming to visit and bringing dinner! Woot Woot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...