Monday, September 22, 2014

Meal Plan: September 21 - September 27

Sunday: Grilled Cheese

The dinner with friends last Saturday was really a surprise birthday party for my MIL.  We just got back from Connecticut yesterday so dinner was a quick grilled cheese.where we surprised my MIL at her birthday celebration. 











Monday: Wegmans Subs

Since we were away the grocery shopping is getting done today so Wegmans is making dinner tonight.  Plus I have had a craving for one their subs.

Tuesday: Chicken Fritter Parm with Pasta

Last weekend I bought Chicken Fritters for the fam.  I bought way too much so I put the other half in the freezer.  My husband loved his chicken parm sub and my youngest was very jealous she didn't have one.  I'll be using the leftovers to make a quick chicken parm dinner.










Wednesday: Breakfast Dinner
                    Sweet Baked Kielbasa Sausage for Moms Group - Using Turkey Kielbasa

Kielbasa recipe from Food.com

Thursday: Potato Kielbasa Skillet Dinner
Welcome Fall!
Recipe from Taste of Home

Friday:  Healthified Copycat Turkey Bacon Ranch Wrap
Ingredients
4 Flatout Light Original flatbreads
8 oz 98% fat free roasted turkey deli meat
8 slices precooked bacon
4 slices Cheddar Cheese
1 tomato, thinly sliced
Red onion slices
1/4 cup Ranch yogurt dressing
Iceberg or Romaine lettuce

Directions
  1. Spread ranch dressing all over the center of the flatbread.
  2. Top with turkey, bacon, lettuce, cheese, onion, and tomatoes. Fold the sides in, and then roll up.
Saturday: Baby Shower


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...