Monday, February 8, 2016

Meal Plan Monday: February 8th - February 14th

The Super Bowl is over.  I hope everyone is fairing well and not too sleepy from staying up watching the commercials game.  I'm excited for this week's meal plan because I feel like I actually get to cook this week instead of throwing something together.  We still didn't get the final word on my big news so I'm not sharing yet.  It all started on Christmas Eve so hopefully we will be able to celebrate on Valentine's Day!  Speaking of which, I have barely thought about Valentine's Day except to know we are going to have our traditional heart shaped pizza.  Do you have plans?


Monday: Penne and Chicken Tenderloins with Tomato Sauce
Recipe from Cooking Light

Tuesday: Pancake Dinner at Church for Shrove Tuesday

Wednesday: Taco Tuesday on Wednesday
Recipe for Homemade Taco Seasoning.  This recipe is all over Pinterest but Family Fresh Meals.com tells you how to cook with it as well.


Thursday: Beef Negimaki (Steak and Scallions) Dinner
I'm turning one of our favorite appetizers into an entree.  We used to always order this appetizer when we order sushi in.  Loved it and we have not had it since we moved.  I am going to use a flank steak cooked with the scallions and asparagus because I have seen that used in some recipes as well.  I need to nail down the marinade.

Friday: Take out at home: Chicken with Mixed Vegetables aka Stir Fry


Saturday:  Left-overs

Sunday: Happy Valentine's Day - Heart Shaped Pizza from Papa Murphy's.

Visit my Facebook page to see how I prepped for this week's Meal Plan. Prepping definelty saved me yesterday.  Our Super Bowl guests left around 9 and I still needed to pack lunch.  Thanks to my meal prep I was able to throw lunch together, which will save me time in the morning and save my wallet from having to buy lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...