Monday, February 1, 2016

Meal Plan Monday: February 1st - February 7th

Happy February!  This month is starting off to busy and promises to stay that way.  I hope to be able to share some exciting news soon but have to wait for other parties to finalize somethings before I do.  This month is full of dress rehearsals and my daughters' Company Showcase.  We are gearing up for the competition season.  I'm pretty excited about this year.  My oldest will be doing her first solo.  Thinking about it makes me excited, teary and feeling like I could get sick.  She will do great!  We have lots of meeting this week which means early morning workouts and quick dinners.

Here is what we are having this week:


Monday: Tuna Melt with Sweet Potato Fries

Tuesday: Broccoli Cheddar Chicken with Wild Rice
Recipe from Healthy Life with Valerie Woeste

Wednesday: Chicken Enchilada Soup
Recipe from Paleo Grubs.com

Thursday: Thai Peanut Noodles
This is a request of my husbands.  We used to eat this a lot before we had kids.  This meal is the Thai equivalent to buying jarred pasta sauce and boiling noodles as we just buy the Thai sauce from the grocery store.   A word of precaution, some companies make their sauces spicier than others.  One time we had one so spicy we found ourselves shoveling it in just to be done.  

Friday: Dinner Out
This is a late night dress rehearsal night and my hubby will be there with us helping with props.  We plan on getting take-out from a popular Mexican restaurant right down the street.  This is the kindof place you would see on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.

Friday is National Wear Red Day.  Please consider wearing red to help raise awareness for Women's Heart Health.

Saturday: Daddy Daughter Dance and GNO
I hate to do takeout two nights in a row but that may be the case and I do have a Subway giftcard.  My oldest has a dress rehearsal that ends an hour and a half before the dance.  So I will have to get her changed, make-up removed, fed and to her father.

Sunday:  Super Bowl!
I almost forgot about the 50th Super Bowl and no, it's not because my team is not playing.  I'm putting together a list of healthified Super Bowl foods.  Check back this week to see my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...