Monday, February 15, 2016

Meal Plan Monday: February 15th - February 21st



I'm so happy that I can finally share our good news.  We are buying a house!  We close in two weeks. These last few weeks have been so busy.  Every spare moment has gone into purging and packing.  It has caused the blog to go out late and for that I apologize.

This week I'm trying to recipes from Hello Fresh.  There a ton of box meal subscriptions now but Hello Fresh has always peeked my interest.  I couldn't justify the extra expense when we already go to the grocery store every week.  And really if I meal prep its essentially the same as having all the food shipped to me prepped and ready to go.  Long story short is I as happy to see that they will give you their recipes on the website, some are from Jamie Oliver, and they offer family friendly recipes.

We are super excited for this weekend.  My daughter's are dancing in the Dance Company Showcase. It's going to be a busy weekend for sure but I'm excited to see their dances on stage.  They have been working on them since August.  This is also a big year for my oldest as this will be her first solo.  I'll probably be a wreck.

Monday - Jamie's Cool Mexican Bean Wraps with Bell Peppers, Tomatoes and Chili
Recipe from Hello Fresh by Jamie Oliver

Tuesday - Pan-Seared Pork Chops with Rosemary-Grape Salsa, Sweet Potatoes, and Roasted Broccolini Dinner
Recipe from Hello Fresh

Wednesday - Skinny Chicken and Rice 
Recipe from Yummy Healthy Easy

Thursday - Lettuce Wraps
Recipe from Damn Delicious



Friday - Ham Dinner
My mom is bringing us dinner since the weekend is packed with rehearsals before the showcase.



Saturday - Dinner out

Sunday - Baked Ziti


Bonus Lunch Recipe: Lasagna Soup
We are going to make this soup and serve it with salad on Saturday before heading out for the show.
Recipe Yummy Healthy Easy


I am not an affiliate with Hello Fresh but I am with Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...