Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Beachbody on Demand is Blowing Up!


Even though I have purchased the DVDs for my programs, I'm starting to use Beachbody on Demand more and more because of all the benefits it is starting to offer. 

  1. When you play the DVDs you have to wait for the required warnings to play. With BoD, it's a button click and I'm on my way. This busy mom needs all the time I can get.
  2. It keeps track of where I am in my workout so I can be sure I stick to the program as designed and I don't have to worry keeping track on the paper calendar. That may seem small but at 4:30 am it's very helpful. 
  3. You get bonus workouts like Cize with Chilli from TLC. 
  4. You get to preview workouts before purchasing.
  5. I can stream it through my Apple TV to get it on a big screen. 
Best yet! It now has digital unlocks.  Beachbody On Demand subscribers can unlock a full Purchased Program without ordering the DVD kit. When you pay to unlock a Beachbody Purchased Program, you get unlimited access to stream it as long as you are a Premium Team Beachbody member. You will also receive access to the online downloads of the nutritional program guides and workout calendars. No shipping costs or waiting for delivery. In addition to the unlocks, you can also sample these workouts and others, such as PiYo. This is in addition to the workout of the day that allows you to get a sneak peak at workouts as well. 


 
I have a sneaking suspicion that Beachbody on Demand is about to blow up. 

Try it FREE by signing up here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...