Saturday, August 22, 2015

There Are No Coincidences.



A few weeks ago I posted about a surgery I had in the winter to remove atypical cells. Last week I met with my doctor and two screening and prevention nurses. One nurse explained to me that because of my diagnosis my risks for getting breast cancer have increased, 25% chance in my lifetime. She then proceeded to explain to me that staying at a low weight with exercise and a healthy diet will keep my risks down, especially when I reach menopause age. I almost started the doing the ugly cry. The timing of me starting my fitness journey and deciding to become a Beachbody coach was not lost on me. I already knew that starting the 21 Day Fix program was a lifestyle change but I'm definitely a lifer now! There are no coincidences! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...