Sunday, August 30, 2015

Meal Plan: August 30th - September 5th

We had the best first week back to school and dance. This year I got super organized and printed out a morning routine and afternoon schedule for the girls. They love knowing to do and feel included in the plans. I love that everything is out of my head. I don't have the list of things to do constantly scrolling through my head. I don't feel like I am constantly barking out orders and they are less overwhelmed by me constantly listing everything out loud. Everyone is calm and happy.


As always, meal planning is another thing we do to keep things simple in the house.
This is what we are having this week:


Sunday: Apricot Glazed Chicken with Wild Rice and Sautéed Zucchini & Yellow Squash
Chicken recipe from Cooking Light

Monday: Quinoa Fried Rice with Chicken and Pineapple Skewers
Fried Rice recipe from Skinnytaste
Skewers recipe from Fixate

Tuesday: Grilled Sausages and Homemade Chips

Wednesday: Baked Potato and Salad

Thursday: Veggie Noodles from Barilla and Fixate Sauce
KidFresh Mac and Cheese and Chicken Nuggets for my oldest.  She has an hour break and eats up her own dinner.  Last week she and her BFF showed up with the Mac and Cheese.  (Don't tell them there are carrots in there.)

Friday:  Left over sausages.
Going to our first High School Football game!! Go Patriots!

Saturday: Celebrating two friends wedding


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...