Sunday, August 2, 2015

Meal Plan: August 2nd - August 8th

My girl's are back home!  It was nice to spend some one on one time with hubs but I love having the girls in the house.  It's so lively.  So much fun craziness and laughter.  My Fixate cookbook came after they left to visit their grandparents so I brought it with me.  My girls have been on the 21 Day Fix journey with me since day 1.  They are big Autumn Calabrese fans so I wanted to keep them on the journey with by helping me meal plan with their favorites from the book.  This cookbook is awesome!  I haven't even tried the snacks yet!!

This is what we are having for dinner this week:

Sunday:  We ordered pizza after a long drive home

Monday:  Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
We are going to need a quick dinner after some after work grocery shopping and other appointments.

Tuesday: Breakfast for Dinner - Chicken and Waffles
When I told Hubs that it was rumored that the new cookbook was going to have a chicken and waffles recipe he was in.  Never did I think my 9 year old would be all over it too.  She made us wait until she got back to make this recipes.
Recipe from Fixate
2 yellow, 1.5 red, 1/2 blue, 1 orange, 1 tsp

Wednesday: Turkey Sloppy Joes served over whole-grain bread
Recipe from Fixate
3.5 green, 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 tsp, GF

Thursday: Steak Fajitas
Recipe from Fixate
1 green, 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 tsp, GF
The leftovers will be perfect on a salad.

Friday: Make your own Easy Pizza
Recipe from Fixate
1/2 green, 2 yellow, 1 blue, VG

Saturday: Grilling
What is your favorite thing to grill?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...