Saturday, August 29, 2015

21 Day Fix Challenge Group


Busy Moms! In need of more energy to juggle everything? You are going to think I am crazy; but, I am asking you to add one more thing to To Do list. 
Exercise helps you to gain energy, improve your mood, get better sleep and feel more confident. 21 Day Fix makes that all obtainable with daily 30 minute workouts. 
Change your relationship with food using the easy to follow nutrition plan and portion controlled container system.
Bring it all together by drinking Shakeology. A daily dose of simple nutrition that helps to reduce hunger and food cravings; includes antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals; helps with the effects of stress (perfect for the busy school year) and helps with healthy digestion. I love the chocolate. 
The best part is you don't have to do this on your own. I have a group starting on September 14th. The group offers support and accountability. We will be cheering each other on as we meet our goals.
30 minute workouts. Easy to follow Meal Plan. Accountability. Support.
Send a me a message with the Subject: I am ready! I will contact you with on how to get started. Take care of you! No one else can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...