Monday, August 24, 2015

Meal Plan: August 23rd - August 29th

It's a school night for us!  Summer is officially ending.  The busy schedule is upon us and I'm ready!  I spent the weekend organizing, planning, making To Do lists, planned for packing lunch boxes, and, of course, meal planned!  We are back to easy, fast, healthy weekday meals. Below is a look at our schedule for this week so you can get a feel for how I plan our dinners and my workouts. I will add that I do carpool to and from dance and have Hubs to help with dinner.

Here is what we are having for dinner this week:

Sunday: Dinner Out

Monday: Tuna Melts
I will be trying the 21 Day Fix Tuna Recipe in the Fixate cookbook.
  1. Brown muffins in toaster or broiler oven.
  2. Make your Tuna Salad
  3. Top each muffin with tuna with cheese. I use slices of cheddar or muenster.  
  4. Broil 5 inches from heat until cheese melts and is a little bown.

Tuesday: Cleaned up Walking Tacos
No Doritos.  This time I'm using a multi grain tortilla chip with some added spices.


Wednesday:  Chicken Parmesan Casserole
Recipe from Emily Bites using Fixate Grandma's Sauce


Thursday:  Grilled Cheese and Tomato Basil Soup
Soup recipe from Fixate

Friday: Subway

Saturday: Grilled Burgers with Smashed Avocado



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...