Monday, October 12, 2015

Meal Plan Monday: All Time Favorites

We are in Disney this week so we will be eating from that Meal Plan instead.  I have put together a list of my most popular meals on the blog.

1. Pita Pizza - Recipe Inspired from Fits Simple - I added sausage, made the sauce less chunky and added arugula on top.



2.  Egg Roll in a Bowl - This recipe is great for Friday Night "Take Out" nights.


3. Zoodles and Turkey Meatballs from the Fixate Cookbook - This is the number one recipe on the blog and of my Pinterest posts.  You have to get the cookbook for the recipe!  It's so good.





5. Tomato Pesto Grilled Cheese - I want one just thinking about it.














I can't wait to share the awesome meals we have at Disney.  Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
I will be doing the 3 Day Refresh after my trip.  Leave a comment, if you would like to join me or if you would like some more information.
  3 DAY REFRESH LOSE WEIGHT AND FEEL GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...