Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Meal Plan: March 8th - March 14th

So how is everyone dealing with the time change?  I started off strong but it is slowly starting to affect me.  This Saturday my daughters had their first dance competition so Sunday was a lot of running around doing errands.  This week my husband has training so I kept the menu pretty easy.

This is what we are having this week:

Sunday: Rotisserie Chicken, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Peas

Monday: Lasagna and Salad











Tuesday: Tuna Melts

Wednesday: Baked Potato and Salad

Thursday: Spaghetti with Pesto













Friday: Egg Roll in a Bowl
The inside of the egg roll with out the fried wonton.  I have a couple recipes for this pinned on Pinterest right now.  I will probably take my favorite parts from each.  Right now I know it will include a bag of Chinese slaw and ground pork served over lo men noodles with wonton strips for crunch.  I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...