Monday, December 21, 2015

Meal Plan Monday: December 21st - December 27th

Merry Christmas!  I hope you all have enjoyed this holiday season and are ready for Christmas.  I'm going to be cutting it down to the wire so I have planned quick and easy meals for the week.    Because Chinese delivery is a popular Christmas dinner, I am making homemade Chinese food for Christmas Eve.  Making it at home in the crock-pot will cut down on calories and it will be ready when we get home from church.  I'm excited to make this Christmas dinner again.  It was so good last year it made me dance!  Just as food should!  What are your Christmas dinner traditions?

Monday: Subway 
I won a gift card at my office's white elephant gift exchange.  With tonight's busy schedule it seems like the perfect day to use it.

Tuesday: Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Recipe here


Wednesday: Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenderloins and Steamed Broccoli
Recipe here


Thursday: Beef and Broccoli in the Crock-pot
Recipe from Damn Delicious found on Lifehack 

Friday: Turkey Breasts, Arkansas Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Mashed Butternut Squash, Cranberry Sauce
Recipes here


Saturday: Left-overs

Sunday: Egg Roll in a Bowl
Recipe here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...