Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Meal Plan: December 14 - December 20

This meal plan was put together with the help of my husband.  The girls and I had a busy weekend of Christmas pageant rehearsal, a Bake-a-batch fundraiser, cookie baking, the actual pageant and our annual trip to see the Nutcracker.  What we didn't count on was the house getting sick.  So far we have stayed on track but it's just not in the cards tonight.

Here is what we are having/had for dinner:

Sunday - Baked Ravioli 
My friend came over for dinner with her daughters.  I wanted to make sure I made something they would enjoy so I consulted her Pinterest page.  Her girls had seconds so I say it was a hit. I also frozen an extra one for a quick dinner one night.
Recipe from: Tasty Kitchen


Monday - Illness really took over this night.  My hubby was down for the count and my carpool friend's daughter was sick.   Not wanting to start dinner at 7 we switched our Thursday plan of fast food to Monday.  The Subway app saved the day!  Dinner was ready when we walked in.

Tuesday - Skinny Sloppy Joes
It was made and then mom (me) threw in the towel and admitted I was sick.
Recipe info

Wednesday - It was supposed to be my favorite Cashew Chicken but no one feels like cooking tonight.


Thursday - Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
It's funny that I as I write this I'm watching Damaris make Homemade Tomato soup and Grilled Pimento Cheese Sandwiches.

What cheese do you use for grilled cheese sandwiches?

Friday - Looks like we don't have a plan.  Perhaps it will be the Cashew Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...