Sunday, September 7, 2014

Meal Plan: September 7 - September 13



Sunday: Dorito Pie
A tradition in our house for the first football Sunday.  I first saw this recipe on an episode of Rachel Ray.  It is Charlie Gibson's recipe called Enchilada Casserole but we renamed it.










Monday: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup










Tuesday: Chicken Milanese
I love making this recipe because it is kid friendly without being too kiddy. I do put ranch on the girls salads rather than the lemon dressing.  Pair it with a box of Near East Rice Pilaf (Any flavor will do.  We are having the one with almonds)
Make it even faster by buying a bottle of Lemon Vinaigrette.
Recipe from My Recipes  













Wednesday: Baked Ziti
Making my first frozen dinner.  Out of the freezer into the oven!
Quick Four Cheese Baked Ziti recipe
First Frozen Ziti














Thursday:   Baked Potatoes and Salad
To save time I'm going to try this microwave method.


Friday: Dinner with Friends

Saturday:  State Dinner - Beer Brats and Fried Cheese Curds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...