Monday, September 1, 2014

Meal Plan: August 31 - September 6




Sunday: Slow cooker Chicken and Noodles
Recipe from Going Jane
This didn't get made last week so we decided to make this dinner for my parents when they visited. It taste very similar to our family's traditional Chicken and Dumplings.

Monday: Labor Day Cookout with Cheeseburgers, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw and Baked Beans
Cole Slaw Recipe












Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas
This recipe brought me back to college when I would make these enchiladas for my roommates.  I pre-made this dinner and popped it in the freezer.  All I have to do tomorrow is bake it for 45.  I used one of my bags of pre-shredded chicken to make this recipe go even quicker.


Wednesday: Chicken Breast Lombardy
I was first introduced to this recipe in a Weight Watchers cookbook magazine.  I found it again on My Recipes website.  This recipe has mushrooms, marsala wine, mozzarella cheese and butter.  I'm excited to make it again.  It's been a long time.

Thursday:   Crock Pot Ravioli 
Trying this recipe for the first time.  Throwing it all in the crock pot and heading to dance.

Friday: Wraps
Our first night of company rehearsal.

Saturday:  11th Anniversary Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...