Monday, January 4, 2016

Meal Plan Monday: January 4th - January 10th

Happy New Year!  I'm so excited for this year.  It is going to be good things, I can feel it.  There are things that I wanted to accomplish last year that I have already tackled, such a creating a 5 minute workout for anyone looking to add exercise to their day.  Please comment if you would like a copy.  I started the Hammer and Chisel workout program this morning.  This program, once again, uses the containers that we were first introduced to with the 21 Day Fix.  It's nice to continue to try new Beachbody workouts but have a little comfort in knowing the meal plan.

Here is what we are having this week:

Monday:  Slow Cooker Kielbasa and White Bean Cassoulet
Recipe from Real Simple

Tuesday: Cheeseburgers


Wednesday: Cashew Chicken
Recipe from Wegmans


Thursday:  Pesto Pasta


Friday: Dinner Out

Saturday:  Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
Recipe from Lisahov Health & Fitness.com

Sunday:  Chicken Lombardy
Recipe from My Recipes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...