Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Meal Plan: May 24th - May 30th

I hope you had a good Memorial Day yesterday.  Our weekend was spent at our daughter's last dance competition of the year and a old school day of playing in the hose and going to the playground.  My daughter dances to the song Imagine and ends with Taps. It is a wonderful tribute to those that have returned from war and those that have not.  The audience always gets emotional but it meant more to watch it this weekend.

This is what we are having for dinner this week:

Sunday: Dinner on the road
Side note: Wawa has an awesome Kale Quinoa Salad.

Monday: BBQ Chicken, Corn, Dijon Mustard Potato Salad, and Cucumbers and Tomatoes

Tuesday: Pulled Pork and Cole Slaw
Instead of making the BBQ sauce we are using an organic one from Wegmans.
Recipe from Clean Eating Magazine










Wednesday: Clean Eating Loco Moco
I'm cleaning this family favorite by making my own gravy and using brown rice.
Recipe Inspiration from The Gracious Pantry












Thursday: 21 Day Fix Mac and Cheese with Copycat Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenderloins
Mac and Cheese Recipe from Beach Ready Now
Chicken Recipe Inspired by Thus Silly Girl's Life

Friday: Girls Night Out
AKA I have plans + my daughters have a party = Dad's on his own

Saturday: My Birthday
My daughter has company auditions that evening so I'm not sure what we are doing.

Be Inspired.

With love, Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...