Tuesday, November 27, 2012

DIY Dad Shirt

So I was searching the Zulily website the other day and found a shirt that immediately reminded me of my dad.  His birthday was on Thanksgiving so I thought it would be perfect.  Then I remembered that I was on Zulily and I would never get it in time.  I love that website but it is not a procrastinators best friend.  So I did the next best thing... headed to Michaels to make it myself.  It was pretty easy really.  Just ironing on letters!  Image

For the record, he really is the best pancake maker.  He manages to get these crispy edges that I have failed to ever come close to duplicating.  I have been told that it is because I make my pancakes to healthy.  AKA I don't cook them in oil.

 

1 comment:

  1. "The E-cigarettes smok vape suppress addiction to a certain extent smok vaporizers
    and Atomizer vape Smok Nord 2 accessories,as a vape shop,sell all vape tank product near ,check it out"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...