Saturday, October 6, 2012

Planning a Bridal Shower - Candy Bar

Anyone with a Pinterest account knows how popular Candy Bars are right now.  With my SIL being a huge chocolate lover I knew I wanted a Candy Bar at her Bridal Shower.  BUT I also new that a room full of women probably wouldn't attack a candy bowl so I decided to keep it simple.  (Side Note: I was right.  Thank goodness I was able to take the candy to work where 30 men almost ate it in a day.)

ImageI dressed up the jars with two different colors of ribbon that matched the theme.  I randomly found the sign while walking through Wal-Mart one day.  Bonus, it was only $.99! Yes, please!! I love when that happens!

Money Saving Tip: Fill your bigger jars gift basket filler so you don't have to buy as much candy.

Apothecary Jars - Marshall's
Ribbon - Michaels
Candle Votives - Michaels
Gift Basket Filler - Michaels
Love is all you need sign - Wal-Mart
Candy Covered Chocolates - Wegmans

4 comments:

  1. Joyous to know about your bridal shower party. Recently, I arranged bridal luncheon of my cousin at one of the grand San Francisco venues. Hired a reputed party caterer for this event and he prepared delicious food. Everyone liked the food a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the sharing! COOL.. bulk candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.custom speaker cables

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks.custom in ear monitors

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...